Thursday 24 July 2008

Black Tree Print Top

I was meeting few of my friends for dinner at bugis last week. They came late and I have some time to walk around bugis street. Then I found this top from one of the store. Because of my work, I will try to purchase clothes that more suitable for office wear. But I just can't stop myself to have a try on this top. As usual went to the fitting room then came out bargain with the auntie. Finally i brought it back at $24.


Lets see how it fits me. I find a few ways to wear it.

Picture 1: Wearing it with jeans and make it looks relax and casual. Jeans, Just Jeans (bought in Australia). Some one said I looks pregnant wearing this, but I don't care just like the style as it is.
Picture 2: Back side view. I use a grey colour ribbon and tie a butterfly knot in front. But forgot to take picture. hehe..
Picture 3: Tight a knot on the side, wear it shorter.
Picture 4: Cold in office, matches with a grey sweater, Cotton On.

I am still thinking of ways to wear it. My interest is to make a outfit well present in different way.

No comments: