Thursday 5 March 2009

05/03/2009 Window Shopping

Decided to take a walk at AMK hub before heading home. Sometimes I managed to find some good stuff there.

Passed by a shop named Ella,
I was attracted in by a black dress. The one previously I saw selling at 69 was having promotion at 29. Then I saw a white dress hanging there together with the black one. Initially she don't allow me to try on cos she thought that I might not be able to fit in. I suprises her then after all.

Here's the photo of the dress


I kinda like the feeling when I wear it, i like something more in white.

but at the end I didn't get it :(

Another shop Pepper Plus,
This outlet in AMK hub is usually for sales items. I found one top which is quite nice with two color, grey and black.

The black,

The grey,

Well, i prefer black for this design.

Here's the outfit for today:

I have totally no mood today since morning. I am still feeling tired for no reason. So just match a simple top with jeans together with my fav jacket.

It's nite, i am going to sleep. sweet dream..

No comments: