Wednesday 18 March 2009

18/03/2009 no more from U.R.S

Today I went for Access Developer course at Amara Hotel. I will spend 3 days over there. Overall I think the courses was quite useful and should be able to apply on work. There are a few fashion shops there, some having discounts and promotions. This few days I was very wanted to look for a jacket, they called it boyfriend jacket which is in longer length and to make the body look even taller. I happened to saw one in one of the shop and got it tried on. Em, the design is just ok for me and I would rather continue to hunt for a better piece. Here's the picture i try on:


After that meeting my cousin in Orchard was accompanying my cousin to shop for a bag. For myself, I collected my voucher from Isetan and purchases some facial products from Clinique.

Here is the outfit for today. I am gonna to ban for URS shoes, my leg was so pain with the new shoes.

Closer look,

New belt added,

Take off the jacket,


I am going to watch one episode of gossip girl before sleep, nite.

No comments: