Wednesday 25 March 2009

Korean Bag Haul

I was very happy yesterday, finally collected the parcel from local post office. I used to shop bags in Singapore, some how I didn't manage to find something that I really like. So I finally cross a big step to order it online. This time, I purchased 3 different designs of bag.

Item 1
I first saw this bag from a Taiwan blog, kind of love in first sight :p.
As mentioned by her, she got it from Taiwan Yahoo online Bid. But usually don't ship it out of Taiwan. But fortunately I found it from a Korean website. Out of the several colours, I choose black for it.
Lets see the design,

The models carrying the bag,


Actual item received, (photo pending for update)

Me carrying the bag,

-------------------------------------------
Item 2
This one is also one of my favourite. At first I am struggling on the colours choice: white, black, pink, brown or beige.

White: easy to get dirty, see picture

Black: the first bag I already choose black

pink: pink colour is always not me

brown: the photo displayed on the web shows the colour between beige and brown, make me difficult to decide, see picture

After much consideration, I choose brown this time.
They used pink colour to show the different view of the bag.



Actual item received, (photo pending)

-------------------------------------------
Item 3
Quite a big bag, mostly can match with jeans for a casual look. There are 4 colours available: Orange, Beige, Brown, Black

I choose Orange for this design. Since most of my outfit are in monochrome, this bag will add a contrast to the style.


Actual item received, (photo pending)

Thats all..

No comments: