Tuesday 14 April 2009

13.04.2009 Shopping day

Yesterday I went to the new shopping centre at Tampines. There are several new shops opened such as "Uniqlo" from Japan and I guess the other shop named "NET" is from Taiwan. The rest I have no time to explore as I spent about 1 hour plus inside Uniqlo. The queue to the entrance is quite long but moving pretty fast. Well, actually I not planning to go since I know that there will be very crowded after mass advertised by news paper and magazines for the past few weeks. My friend went there on the opening day and told me that some of the items having opening discounts. The UT is selling at 19.90 after deduction of 5 dollar. The skinny jeans is also have discount from 69.90 to 49.90. So finally I decided to take a walk and see if I can find any nice things around.

This is the 5th day since it's opening, some of the designs or tops has gone out of stock. You can see that the response is quite overwhelming. I have been trying to call my friend to check on the tops she wants, but I realised that there is no reception inside the store.

I bought the left and right top from the picture. I like the black stripe top as it can be easily match with skinny jeans or legging. The other on the left side, I like the V neck design of the shirt with the slogan "Talk like an angel", pretty cool.

I have been searching for a simple white top with V neck for quite some time. This time I bought it because of the length and I specifically choose the bigger size. Matching with vests or boyfriend jacket could be chic and nice.

The next one is cami top with grey and black stripe. It can wear together with a shorts for casual looks.

Actually I get another cami top in black with ribbon but there is no more stock for my size.

The other one which I am considering but not yet buying because of the fabric it looks transparent. But I like the little stars in blue and red.


This is my outfit for the day.

The photo is taken in Uniqlo fitting room. Shoes has to removed as the floor of fitting room was covered with carpet.

No comments: