Saturday 6 September 2008

Tired school day

Tiring lesson today start from 9am to 4pm. Being informed of several deadlines to meet for assignment and exam. Group mate start to arrange meeting for discussion. I am really gonna to be very busy on these 2 months. Schedule are out, all my weekends on September and October will be occupy with lessons. Exam will be on Mid of November, the exact date are wait to be confirm by Curtin. I start to miss home again. So difficult that I have to squeeze my schedule and find another one or two day to go back.

I am kinda upset with my skin condition this few days. Try to have healthier diet and hope can improve from that. So restless that I lazy to continue with my routine make up session. So I always out with plain face make me look so pure...Lazy lazy lazy...

No comments: