Thursday 14 August 2008

Early in the morning


Woke up on time today and my mind was pretty clear. Having enough time for my outfit selection, a little bit touch up on my eye makeup and finally reading selection. Yes, I am addicted to eye make up and collection of different brand of eye color palette. I am an extremely inpatient person, I need things to kill my time while waiting. I had spending so much time on waiting, sometimes waiting for friend’s to come and most of time waiting for bus. Hence it becomes my habit to check on my book shelves for my today’s reading before leaving house.

I was feeling good this morning with my mp3 player on the street heading to the bus stop. The bus uncle is very kind; he can see me from the far and willing to wait for me as he knew I am the “regular” passenger. Today I am holding a Chinese book with title “Heart to Heart”. I read through a few pages on the bus, the author is 30++ years old man living in china. From his writing, I know he is single and have certain philosophy towards life. The words in the books are impressive and stir up my feeling.

My work is rather dull, insipid though, I do not find the value in existence. So I always enquire more things after work to enlighten my day while waiting for another turning point.

Rushing home for Olympics game:

Today's outfit;


Hope a better everyday..

No comments: