Tuesday 12 August 2008

Long Weekend Purchase

That was wonderful to have such long holidays. I enjoy very much staying at home, watching olympics games, reading magazines and books. Overall a very relaxing weekend. I was amazed by the the Olympics opening ceremony. The theme full of chinese style and i sense the romance on it. The power of the people and the great techniques to create such show..the fireworks...the whole thing was really beautiful.

I made some purchase during the weekend and brought back one top, one pair of shoes and two books.


I have a similar design top in grey colour which bought in singapore year ago. Found this while shopping with my parent in shoping mall near my home town.


i fall in love at first sight for this shoes when i walk around in city square. It comes in black and purple colour. But i think i am too addicted to purple colour..


two books again, i really need to find some times to read books before my lesson start again..

I am expecting a very jam traffic coming back to Singapore. But thanks god that I still manage to got back without so much sweat..cheers

No comments: