Saturday 23 August 2008

Good buy

Another outing with buddy, having dinner and chit chats. I do not expect to have another round shopping at this period. Cos I just realised that exceed my budget for this month. The consequence of unstop purchase, my wardrobe was very full and some of my new clothes i not even wear once. Well I am sure that i will find a day to wear them.

Another discount by Glitz Glam and they carry different style of clothes. I do admire some which cause today's purchase. Its really quite a good buy. I bought 2 dress, 2 top and 1 top for my mum.
Here are my purchase:

Purple butterfly wing top, I have the same design on grey colour. But got it cheaper this time.


Black colour top, simple design nice outfit for simple matching.


Brown colour dress, I didnt try but I think i should be able to fit it. Will gonna be wearing with a belt.


I like this dress with nice floral print. Previous I bought similar design from online shop. But I was so dissapoint with it. The length is just too short for me.


Overall a very good buy :p

No comments: